Re: PTC project

> I was not the original participant; but if there is space and time on camera
> (if they indeed go around once again, and if they come in CA, then) I will
> like to participate.

Achal

the surest way to become a particpant is to go out, buy a disposable camera, take a picture and pass it on.

There is nothing to stop that.

The world is a big place ... we could do with finding someone in the Antarctic, in India etc ... or maybe a list member with loads of money could become the World's third "space tourist" and take vagabond up with them  ;o)
Mmm ... hey Christiane ... how would you represent the orbit on your maps ?

Bob