Re: Pliobond???????

Russ, Pliobond is just a brand name for contact cement.  You should be
able to find it at Ace or True Value hardware stores.  You might also
check with camera repair suppliers.  I am surprised the other places you
mention don't have it as it has been probably the biggest seller for
home use.  Anyway any contact cement should work just as well.  Even
rubber cement can be used the same way although I wouldn't recommend
that for this application.                Don

Russell Baker wrote:

> Hi Gang........
>
> I just received from Mamiya the replacement
> seals to repair my 120 backs for my RB 67.
>
> Every place I read about doing this job
> suggests using Pliobond glue for the repair.
>
> Where do I find Pliobond?
>
> I have checked with
> Home Depot
> Lowes
> Sears
> Wal-Mart
>
> ?????????????????????????????
>
> Anyone have any success using other adhesives?
>
> Thanks
>
> Russ
> R.E. Baker
> Photography
> rebphoto@pronetisp.net

   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling