Re: PostCards Galore!

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, lea wrote:

> Luis...any other circles open for those of us wanting to keep at this????

  No, and this was clearly stated in the rules for PE-1.
   The limit for anyone is two circles, no more, no less.

> Surely the limit can be raised from 2 to 3 (4, 5, 6...) cirlces!

  No, it cannot, and will not on this print exchange. I am elated
by the (so far) success of my idea, and how happy people are
with it, and do not  see any reason to alter my original design/rules.
Everyone in this project was sent the terms before being signed up.

   I beg you to be patient, and be content with a mere twenty
prints out of PE-I, Lea. Look around you...this is working.

                               --- Luis