Search Postgresql Archives

Default listing on -Fc files

Is there a way to tell to which table a DEFAULT rule belongs to?

Example:
Have multiple files with serial. The sequence is setup as a default. Because all tables have the same structure the DEFAULT lines on a file pg_dumped with -Fc look the same.

The lines look like
DEFAULT public id user
DEFAULT public id user
DEFAULT publid id user

They have different IDs, but I don't know how to tell to which table they belong so when I do restores of selected tables I would be able to restore the proper defaults.