Search Postgresql Archives

Re: I need a Postgres Admin $130K + 20K in NYC Any Ideas?

Martin Gainty wrote:
lets assume you never take a cab anywhere and you pack enough PB&J for a week
so we dont have to argue with Ed Koch
anyone that has lived in NY knows you need 2500/month for any decent studio apt
Also you need first,last and security to get the apt

Making false statements to this group will get you a lawsuit ..
Bye
Martin Gainty

I've been ignoring this until now, but as a list member I have to say it is very embarrassing to see this kind of thread on a list as respectable as PostgreSQL General.

Threatening lawsuits over a disagreement on the cost of living somewhere? Seriously now, grow up. This whole discussion has nothing to do with PostgreSQL and should go off list, or better still, just go away.

Madi