Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Is there a function for Converting a Decimal into BINARY ?

> Eg:> I have a datatype in the DB which needs to be converted.> > DEC = 192> BINARY = 11000000
How about this....
gwmdb=> select 192::bit(16);       bit        ------------------ 0000000011000000(1 row)
Hope that helps
Allan

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient, use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please advise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses contained in this email or any attachments.