Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Video available for PGDay SJC '09

Bill Moran schrieb:
 > While I've no objection to someone helping out by converting files, I
find it odd that flv is suggested.  I've yet to find anything that can
play flv files on my FreeBSD desktop machine.  I'm pretty sure mplayer
can play mov files ... I guess I'll find out this evening when I take
time to watch them.

You will not need to watch them on your desktop. If your browser supports flash, then you simply watch them with your browser. I think flash (flv, swf) is more supported by the browser than mov - as long as you don't download the videos. For sure mplayer can play them. But why download them at all? ;-)

Cheers

Andy