Search Postgresql Archives

Replication

I noticed that the user survey on the community page does not list replication among the choices for development priority. For me, replication is the most important thing that is critically missing from postgresql. We need something as good as MySQL Replication. Both statement-based and row-based replication. And support for Master-Master and full cyclic replication setups. Postgresql is just a toy database without this as far as I am concerned.

Regards,
Gerry