Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pg_dump/pg_restore schema and data separately and foreign key constraints

In the end, decided to make easier: make a complete dump except tables that I don't want to backup, then just dump schema of these tables. So I have 2 files: schema+data for all except table1 and table2, schema only for table1 and table2.
It's a strangely that pg_restore is still no option to check the constraints after you insert all data.
Something like http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/sql-set-constraints.html