Search Postgresql Archives

recover corrupt DB?

I had a test system (read as not backed up, sigh) which had the disk
go full while PostgreSQL was loaded, consequently, PostgreSQL will no
longer start.

It is logging an error about detecting an invalid shutdown, trying to
replay something, and then an error about not being able to open a
file it is looking for.

Is this DB toast?  Or is there something I could do to get the DB back
into a state where it will start, without losing everything?

Thanks,

Dan