Search Postgresql Archives

Frequently unable connecting to db "server doesn't listen"

If this e-mail address is not intend use for asking questions using e-mail suscription, please ignore it.  I could not find any official PostgreSQL support forum for me to post ask questions. Appreciated if you could you refer me a few good
PostgreSQL support forum for me to ask questions.

Problem:

The problem I am having has happened a few times within in a week. I am repeatly not able to connect to the db and having "server doesn't listen" message without touch anything, it just happen. First time it happen after I restarting my computer that has not been restart for almost a month. After restarting and trying to connect to DB and it failed, also I notice my computer can not be restart nor shutdown under the normal way by click on "start menu" and "shutdown or restart". I can only shut it down use the hard way by pressing the power button, I don't know why, but its another story. Therefore for DB, I only can fix it by uninstall and reinstall PostgreSQL. But it happening
repeatly.

Any one experience it? or to guide me to where I can find help?