Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Postgresql

André Silva wrote:
Hi
I've installed the postgresql in my computer but i've forgotten my password.
i've tried everything, i've been in your page that requires a e-mail to send information to reset the password but i never get the e-mail so far.(http://www.postgresql.org/community/lostpwd) i've tried to make a new username but the ones that i've tried already exist.
What can i do? format my pc?
tell me something because i really need this

Well, you certainly don't need to reformat your PC. You didn't provide much information that would enable people to help you, such as the version of PostgreSQL, what if any customization you have already done, if you've put things in your database you need access to, etc. In the absence of all that, probably the quickest way for you to get access to a database would be to simply create a new one.

A more descriptive subject to your emails would also encourage people to respond.

--
Guy Rouillier