Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PostgreSQL connect error

devi schrieb:
Hi Friends,
I wrote a sample php program that connects to PostgreSQL DB. ==> I was able to run the PHP program from the command prompt as postgres user & not as anyother user
        $ php pgsql.php
==> I was not able execute the same file from the web browser. FATAL ERROR- undefined function pg_connect(). How to resolve this issue? Please help. Thanks
DEVI.G

Apparently your php CLI binary has support for PostgreSQL compiled in,
your web server not. Resolving this highly depends on your platform;
it might be as easy as installing an RPM and restarting the web server,
or you needing to recompile PHP with PostgreSQL support compiled in.

Ciao,
Thomas