Från: John R Pierce [pierce@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Skickat: den 7 mars 2009 01:16
Till: Ary Pezo Silvano
Kopia: pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re:  mdf

Ary Pezo Silvano wrote:
> hi,
>
> how can i import a mdf database into postgres?

do you have access to the SQL Server that this MDF file came from?
Install the Postgres client for windows, along with a Postgres ODBC
driver on that server, and use the Data Translation Services in SQL
Server Enterprise to export the data from SQL Server to Postgres (which
can be on a different server, using a postgres network connection, if
you setup everything correctly).

Otherwise, use SQL Server to export the tables seperately as CSV files,
and import them into Postgres.