Search Postgresql Archives

Re: mdf

Ary Pezo Silvano wrote:
hi,
how can i import a mdf database into postgres? best,
ary

Using Access to export or connect via ODBC is probably the safest bet.

If you don't have Access....

It's listed as "alpha" software, has no "home" page on Sourceforge and looks to have been abandoned half a decade ago but you can still follow the download link from freshmeat and grab a copy of MDBtools (http://freshmeat.net/projects/mdbtools/). It includes tools to export the schema, export the data as CSV and so on. It worked for my purposes the one or two times I tried it.

Cheers,
Steve