Search Postgresql Archives

Re: postgreSQL & amazon ec2 cloud

I don't know exactly, but here here is a paper from Elastra
http://elastra.com/about/2008/03/07/enterprisedb-to-deliver-oltp-database-using-amazon-cloud/

Oleg
On Tue, 3 Mar 2009, Sanjay Arora wrote:

I found today that postgres EnterpriseDB supports Amazon EC2. On a
shoestring budget EnterpriseDB is just as much an option as Oracle ;-(

So, question is what makes EnterpriseDB more suitable for the cloud than
plain vanilla postgreSQL?

Anyone?

With best regards.
Sanjay.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 3:49 PM, Harald Armin Massa[legacy] <