Search Postgresql Archives

one-click installer in linux redhat-centos-fedora

I successfully install the .bin installer  in linux redhat-centos-fedora. After a few days using pgadmin and  postgresql in the one-click ,I decided to go back to old plain postgresql and postGIS (Am I right ? the one click installer not include the PostGIS extension. ) .
Is there an option to uninstall the one-click-postgresql-et.al from the binary .bin file. The --help option not much help too.

I know I would be able to simply delete the Postgresql/8.3/ installation folder straightaway but just not sure that would be a clean uninstall method. This is because when I execute ./uninstall-postgresql it always prompt me "Segmentation fault" , without the quotes.