Search Postgresql Archives

Re: citing postgresql

I meant something for use in publications, like it is used for R and almost identically for GRASS:

  R Development Core Team (2008). R: A language and environment for
  statistical computing. R Foundation for Statistical Computing,
  Vienna, Austria. ISBN 3-900051-07-0, URL http://www.R-project.org.

A BibTeX entry for LaTeX users is

  @Manual{,
    title = {R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing},
    author = {{R Development Core Team}},
    organization = {R Foundation for Statistical Computing},
    address = {Vienna, Austria},
    year = {2008},
    note = {{ISBN} 3-900051-07-0},
    url = {http://www.R-project.org},
  }

I changed the subject BTW. First time I sent this message to the list it was from my another account, not subscribed here, so I just copied the text and instead the subject I copied an address ... I am exhausted, sorry ... :-)

Regards

Tomas