Please, i wan't recive more mails....

Thanks

Scott Marlowe escribió:
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:13 AM, Jack Orenstein <jack.orenstein@xxxxxxx> wrote:

My application is running on 7.4. We have one huge table that drives

SNIP

We're in the process of upgrading to 8.3.4, so I'd appreciate any
throughs on whether and how this behavior will change with the newer
release.

You will not believe how much faster 8.3 is, and how much easier
maintenance is.  You'll be like a kid in a candy store for months
looking at and using all the new features in it.  The improvements are
enormous.  Biggest difference for you is that 8.3 can do vacuums in a
background method (it sleeps x milliseconds between pages), can run 3
or more threads, and autovacuum daemon is on by default.  For the most
part, your vacuuming issues will no longer exist.

Aviso Legal  Este mensaje puede contener informacion de interes solo para CVG Venalum. Solo esta permitida su copia, distribucion o uso a personas autorizadas. Si recibio este corre por error, por favor destruyalo. Eventualmentew los correos electonicos pueden ser alterados. Al respecto, CVG Venalum no se hace responsable por los errores que pudieran afectar al mensaje original.
begin:vcard
fn:Adriana Alfonzo
n:Alfonzo;Adriana
org;quoted-printable:Gcia. Sistemas y Organizaci=C3=B3n;Proy. Software Libre
adr;quoted-printable:;;;Pto. Ordaz;Bol=C3=ADvar;;Venezuela
email;internet:adriana.alfonzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Analista Ext. 5694
tel;work:5694
version:2.1