Search Postgresql Archives

Need advice on PITR Slony(?) Backups etc.

We need some sage advice on how to make best use of PG/addon features (PITR, snapshot backups, possibly Slony, etc.) for our situation.

We don't need a full time DBA (yet), but we are looking for specific review of our plans, advice, and help setting things up. I suspect this will involve some hours of consulting work.

If anyone is interested, get in touch by email, and I will send over a description of what we have and what we're trying to achieve.

--
Kyle Cordes
http://kylecordes.com