Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Efficiency of inner joins across multiple tables

Hello,

Q: How efficient is this?

If connectionHash is unique or near to it, and everything's indexed...
it could work for reasonable K values depending on your performance
requirements.

Nice to hear.

Every time i create a new table should i create a table with all columns and
query from that?

Is there any reason you can't just add the new column to the existing table?

Aah, very nice. I wasn't aware I could add a column once it has the table has been created. I see the Alter command will do the trick.
Sounds good.

Thank you very much
Regards
Saptarshi