Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Initdb problem on debian mips cobalt: Bus error

> The stack size rlimit looks normal, which makes a crash in
> this spot
> look even less probable.  I think maybe you are looking at
> a stale
> corefile that doesn't quite correspond to this postgres
> executable.

You are correct. I just checked and the core file was created on the 18th, that must be from the first attempt to run make check. I just assumed that the next time I attempted to run make check it'd be overwriting it, and that's obviously not the case.

I'll try and get it to generate a fresh file.

Not happy with your email address?.