Search Postgresql Archives

F-Secure and PostgreSQL

Hi,

after some research a month ago I found out that there is some issue between the software F-secure Internet Security (2006, 2007, 2008) and the Windows version of postgreSQL.
I cannot connect to postgreSQL. Is there a solution to this other than to buy and run another security package? There seems to be one, but the person on that forum didn't explain it. He just stated that some part of F-secure Internet Security had to be deactivated by hand and that the difficulty related to the web traffic scanner...

I would love to read about how to resolve this.

Best regards,

Konsta