Search Postgresql Archives

Re: status on pgiomonitor

On Apr 26, 2008, at 8:40 AM, Martin Marques wrote:

Martin Marques escribió:
I'm re-writing documentation I have used in the past to give PG courses, and at this moment I upgrading the information in my docs to fit PG 8.3. What I'm stuck with now is pgiomonitor, which seems to not work due to the changes that happened between 8.1 (last time I used it) and 8.3. Does anybody know if development is still going to be done, at least to make it fit new versions of PostgreSQL?

If anybody is interested (I'm not a Perl expert), I changed the line where is asks if stats_block_level is on, to track_counts.

Now it works for PG 8.3.

hey neat. I wrote that years ago and its been quite dusty.
It worked then so I had nothing else to add to it.
I haven't migrated to 8.3 yet so I didn't know it broke.

Can you send me a diff?

--
Jeff Trout <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuarthamm.net/