Search Postgresql Archives

error connecting to database: could not open relation

Hi,
I've had a server crash on a machine running FreeBSD 6 and PG 8.2.5. The database was running at the time of the crash, and probably there was some lost data. When I try to start PG in single mode (and width -P) he complains that he "could not open relation with OID 2661". Because the file is missing, I've tried to create a zeroed file with the size of a page too see if we would eat it so I can dump the data, but without success. I've also tried pgfsck without any luck. Is there any way to get around the missing files and dump directly the values stored inside the actual table files?

Regards,
   João Pinheiro