Search Postgresql Archives

Re: my problem for i/o error when i use postgre

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, shiguoying wrote:

I have a problem for i/o error when i using java programming.it happend when I disconnect database.but ,i'm not sure its database'bug or my programming'bug.I follow a text in attachment.

Well, if you disconnected the database, there's no bug there; these all look like the regular exceptions that Hibernate/Spring throw when the database disappears. If you want to recover from them usefully you'll have to update your application code to handle that.

If the database crashed without you touching anything that might be a database bug, but in that case it would be the PostgreSQL logs that have useful information rather than these.

--
* Greg Smith gsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.gregsmith.com Baltimore, MD