Search Postgresql Archives

Re: disabling triggers, constaints and so on

On Feb 25, 2008, at 2:33 PM, Geoffrey wrote:

We are still in a pickle with trying to resolve our trigger issues without affecting slony triggers.

The point is, we need to be able to disable triggers, check constraints, and foreign-key constraints without affecting slony triggers in certain situations.

This is all running on 7.4.19, thus, it's our understanding that using tgenabled is not going to be a solution.

Making our triggers smarter doesn't get us all the way there.

Suggestions?

This may've been suggested to you earlier, but can you drop them and re-add them when you're done?

Erik Jones

DBA | Emma®
erik@xxxxxxxxxx
800.595.4401 or 615.292.5888