Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Query output into a space delimited/location sensitive file

Scott, you are exactly right. I am looking to take various data in multiple tables and create an output file delimited into specific sections. I'll look more into the proper usage of select into as well as the substring/field example you have given below.

Thanx!