Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [pgsql-advocacy] PostgreSQL Certification

--- Gregory Stark <stark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> pgsql-hackers
> pgsql-users
>
> There really aren't any other groups of people. "people who want to
> talk about

There are hackers (contribute to PostgreSQL), DBAs (administer the
database), Developers (write application to interact with the
database) and users (use a tool like pgAdmin to query the database)?

When talking about coders, there are pl/pgSQL, PL/xxx, SQL, external
langauges.  I think there are many groups.

If a person is interested in all the groups, is it hard to subscribe?
 No.

If all groups are in one, is it hard to filter out?  Yes.

LewisC

Lewis R Cunningham

An Expert's Guide to Oracle Technology
http://blogs.ittoolbox.com/oracle/guide/