Search Postgresql Archives

Re: PGSQL ERROR: FATAL: terminating connection due to administrator command

Jorge Godoy wrote:
Have you checked your code and seen what is really happening on these clicks?

I have been trying to catch the error from within php, however PostgreSQL (in the described case) dies in a way which does not return any error.

The error returned is that php can't connect to the db server.

I had some cases where looking for unexisting information or trying to operate on unexisting data crashed the specific process of the backend that was serving my application.

The behavior happens as well simply on refresh, so I can't imagine it being due to missing data...

Enable query logging and see what is happening.

I did not know about query logging, thank you for the tip, I'll try that now.

Iv