Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Best practices for protect applications agains Sql injection.

pepone.onrez wrote:
Hi all

I interesting in the protect my applications that use postgresql as is
database backend from Sql Injections attacks, can any recommend me best
pratices or references to protected postgres from this kind of malicious
users.

What are you using on the application side? For instance, with PHP, you might want to look into the PEAR MDB2 package (specifically, the prepared statements).

brian