Search Postgresql Archives

Re: [HACKERS] Errors with run_build.pl - 8.3RC2

cinu wrote:
Hi All,
I was running the run_Build.pl script that is specific
to Buildfarm and encountered errors. I am listing out
the names of the logfiles and the errors that I have
seen.
Can anyone give me some clarity on these errors?
Even though these errors are existing, at the end the
latest version is getting  downloaded and when I do a
regression testing it goes through. Can anyone give me
clarity on why these errors are occuring?

The logfiles with the errors are listed below, these
errors are for the version 8.3RC2:

[snip]
Any suggestions regarding the same is appreciated.

Errors in the logfiles are expected. Many of these errors are there by design - the regression tests include many tests for error conditions. For example, look at the corresponding logs for a green run here: http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=dungbeetle&dt=2008-01-21%2012:44:01

If the buildfarm script gets through to the end without complaining, then it succeeded.