Search Postgresql Archives

Re: 8.2.4 serious slowdown

Most of the queries that I have tested work on 8.2.4 at least as fast as on 8.0.1.
This one has really thrown me for a loop.

Sim

Could you try 8.3 and see what happens? Keep the emails in case this
thread mysteriously disappears.

Please stop the histrionics.  If your new query is slower, post the
information here to help the hackers figure out why its slower and
help you fix it.  There's no grand conspiracy to hide you poorly
performing query.  There may be a negative reaction to your behaviour
that's hampering it getting any priority to get fixed, but I can't say
I'd blame the hackers on that one.

               http://archives.postgresql.org/

              http://archives.postgresql.org/