Search Postgresql Archives

Re: CREATE TYPE and pgAdmin III

On 31/12/2007 23:06, dvanatta wrote:
Where are all the types I've created in the object browser?

Do you see a "Types" node at all in the tree, one level beneath the schema in which you're working? If not, you need to go to File -> Options -> Display tab, and make sure that "Types" is checked (near the bottom of the list).

If the node is there, then just refresh the tree view (hitting F5 will do it) after you create the type. It refreshes automatically when you create objects using the GUI, but not when you write and execute the SQL via a query window.

HTH,

Ray.

rod@xxxxxx

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq