Search Postgresql Archives

Re: top posting

I agree with Joshua on this point. It's entirely possible to discuss this without resorting to immaturity. If you make a decent point, then diminish it by cursing or insulting everybody here, you've lost the point and it's effectiveness entirely.

Yes, once again, I apologize. At times I seem to fail at running what I really think though the ol' appropriateness filter. This has been one of those times. I'm sorry for what has amounted to personal attacks and trolling. It wasn't really my intent but looking back now I can see that I've acted improperly. This is something I'll have to try to work on. Sorry all!