Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Recovering data via raw table and field separators

John Wells wrote:

> I've been looking through the records with a hex editor, but the
> unfortunate thing is that I either don't see consistency with field
> separators or I'm overlooking them.

There are no field separators.  Perhaps you could extract some useful
info with pg_filedump, which you can grab at
http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
"No hay hombre que no aspire a la plenitud, es decir,

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster