To: "Bob Pawley" <rjpawley@xxxxxxx>
Cc: "PostgreSQL" <pgsql-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 8:18 AM
Subject: Re:  PostgreSQL on the internet

Bob Pawley wrote:
Hi

I am kicking around the idea of using PostgreSQL as a web based
service. Access to the site will be through a separate
application/interface.

Why web-based if you're installing an application to the user's PC.

Can someone tell me what criteria I need to look at in order to
determine how many clients can be using the website, each with their
own database, at one time??

How big is each database, and what will the users be doing with them?

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster