Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Slony-I creation scripts not available

Hi.

From: "Glyn Astill" <glynastill@xxxxxxxxxxx>

From within pgAdminIII I get this message in the status bar when I go
to setup slony-I replication.

I have the scripts in pgdir /shared after installing from source,
should they be somewhere else, or should I have some environment
variables set?

I can't judge in what stage you encountered the problem. Probably , you can grasp the right place by the installer. and as for an early setting script, creating to slonik is desirable. Then, the detailed information developed in large quantities GUI of pgAdminIII will be difficult to set up if it does not have full knowledge of slony. Moreover, if it is the script of slonik, Slony-ML(slony1-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) will be help more.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito