Search Postgresql Archives

select with recursive support

Hi all

I saw on the todo list that the "with recursive" option for selects (equivalent to oracle's connect by, as far as I know) is on the todo list for postgresql, but apparently not for the upcoming 8.3 release.

Does anybody know about the status of this feature, e.g. is it something bound to be implemented soon or is there no point in waiting for it at the moment?

Bye and thanks for Postgres
Tim

      match