Search Postgresql Archives

Re: subversion support?

Roberts, Jon wrote:
> That is awesome.  Can it be added to pga3?

Like I said - it wasn't implemented in pga3 because noone used it in
pga2 except for (as far as I know), the team I was working with at the
time. As I recall we polled the mailing lists before dropping it and
noone said they wanted to keep it, nor did anyone complain about it
being missing in pga3.

Unless there are a decent number of people that would actually use it
now, I'm reluctant to spend the time on a feature that would simply add
to the maintenance burden.

Regards, Dave

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster