Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Finding number of rows deleted in a stored procedure

In this simplified case, given an open SQL connection, you're correct.
 That would simplify this query, and I'm a little embarrassed not to
have seen that (obexcuse: I've been spending too much time in
Java-land lately).  There is more to the function than I included in
my question, so it does need to be a function and can't be straight
SQL.

Thanks,
Ross

--
Ross Bagley
"Security is mostly a superstition.  It does not exist in nature...

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster