Search Postgresql Archives

Re: reporting tools

Joshua D. Drake wrote:

John DeSoi wrote:
On Aug 22, 2007, at 7:21 PM, Geoffrey wrote:

We are looking for an open source reporting tool that will enable
users to generate their own reports.  Something like Crystal Reports. ;)
I was looking at a couple the other day: iReport (part of Jasper),
OpenRPT, and DataVision (http://datavision.sourceforge.net/). The
DataVision page has some links to other report writers. Hopefully you'll
do better than I did -- I also wanted something that works on OS X. All
of the above meet that criteria by using Java or GTK, but the user
interfaces are hard to take if you want a typical Mac application.

MS Access?

Gag, cough, choke....

--
Until later, Geoffrey