Search Postgresql Archives

Removing a schema

I'm trying to remove a schema and move all the tables to another schema. I've manually run alter table on every table to move them, however all the foreign keys still reference the old schema, and there are too many to do by hand.

Is there an easy way to update one of the system catalogs to do this? I want to change every reference of that schema to point to the new one, and then drop the schema, but not drop any data.

Thanks,
- Naz.

              http://archives.postgresql.org/