Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Database Insertion commitment

Jasbinder Singh Bali wrote:

One reason I see that new insert does't see the values of old insert is because as soon as socket connection is established, my trigger returns and 1st insert is complete even though I'm not sure whether the unix tools server has already inserted values in table test or not. There might be a time lag based on how fast traceroute returns, though right now its very fast.
This is most likely it if I understand you scheme right.