Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Excell

> Because I'm delivering reports to dozens of people who have windows, no
> psql client, and just want to go to a web page, click a button, and get
> their report (or was that a banana?)
I do exactly this with bog basic HTML and bash scripts.
Can send you a copy if you want examples.

Allan

The material contained in this email may be confidential, privileged or copyrighted. If you are not the intended recipient, use, disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please advise the sender and delete the document. Neither OneSteel nor the sender accept responsibility for any viruses contained in this email or any attachments.

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend