Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pl/pgsql debuging, was Re: debugging C functions

David Gardner wrote:
As someone who would greatly benefit from this feature, is there
something I can do to help out in development/testing of this feature? I
have a test server I could install a cvs release of pgsql and know my
way around a makefile.

Hi David,

At the moment it's just a case of us finding some time to pull the appropriate code from EnterpriseDB and rebundle it as a PostgreSQL add on.

If you wish to test the debugger client though, you can always download a copy of EnterpriseDB to test against (get the latest 8.2 build). There will be some more changes to the client in the next few days though, so look out for an update to pgAdmin.

Regards, Dave.