Search Postgresql Archives

Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function

Thanks your replies, these much help me. I am beginer in postgresql c function, sorry when I wrote stupid thinks too. This function not call from sql just from c code. So as I understand not need PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1 macro. It is need in case I want to call routin direct from sql or make database function.

Are you compiling with warnings? Because this should have blown up on
you: