Search Postgresql Archives

did not find any relation for existing table

Hello

I am receiving a "did not find any relation" error in pgsql for a table which I know exists. The outputs from the commands are as follows

cdx_post=# \d history.client;
Did not find any relation named "history.client".

cdx_post=# \dt history.clien*
            List of relations
Schema  |      Name       | Type  | Owner
---------+-----------------+-------+-------
history | client          | table | pgsql
history | client_activity | table | pgsql
history | client_flag     | table | pgsql

cdx_post=# \d history.clien*
                                  Table "history.client"
history_id                     | integer                        | not null
active                         | boolean                        |
client_id                      | character varying(32)          | not null

So, the table is there, but I can't access it using its name. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Regards,
Sinead O Brien

Message offline contacts without any fire risk! http://www.communicationevolved.com/en-ie/