------- Original message -------
From: Islam Hegazy <islheg@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 5-2-'07,  19:30

> Hi all
>
> I have postgresql server installed on a windows machine and I want to retrieve data using C functions. I followed the steps in the documentation but it
didn't work for windows. I created a .dll projects for my functions but postgres.h calls .h files that I can't find on the windows machine like  <strings.h>. I
tested my functions on another server installed on a linix machine and it worked correctly. So the problem appears to be in the include files under windows.