Search Postgresql Archives

Re: pgsql and Mac OS X

On May 1, 2007, at 10:11 , Tom Lane wrote:

Michael Glaesemann <grzm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Not having ARD3 myself, anyone happen to know which version of
PostgreSQL Apple's shipping with version 3? My ARD2 installation is
running 7.3.3.

The Mini I bought last summer seems to have 7.3.10 installed on it.
Don't know where to look to determine the ARD version.

I should think you only have the Remote Desktop PostgreSQL server installation if you've installed Remote Desktop. I don't think it's part of a stock Mac Mini installation though. You didn't happen to install Remote Desktop, did you? I think it'd be in /Applications if you do. You can find the version either by inspecting the app using Get Info (cmd-I) or launching the app and selecting About Remote Desktop from the Remote Desktop menu.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net